UA-36183330-1

What I Wear-Optical Illusion Maxi Skirt







I'm not entirely sure you can even see it in the photos, but skirt moves. It's super weird! I've been wanting a black and white chevron skirt for quite some time now, I found this one for $6 at Vanity. Then, looking in the mirror as I was trying it on-it's like 3-D or something. So, I guess I have the ability to make people sick with my skirt as I walk...

Moving on...
Life has been pretty insane lately! Seems like we're constantly going somewhere (be it running parts, doing school, bookwork, etc.) I had a near panic attack last week when Quickbooks told me I didn't have Microsoft Viewer (meaning I couldn't file any payroll tax forms) I searched for hours online trying to fix it, with the outcome being that I had to transfer to a new computer, which (thankfully!) fixed the problem! Now to wipe the old one, which I'm pretty sure has a virus since it was downloading games...

I'm not sure I've ever shared on here my obsession with Nancy Drew PC games-have I? They're one of my favorite games, they're awesome because you have to actually think. Most video games are pretty mindless (they have their place too I suppose). 

I'm also very into crocheting currently! I'm attempting to make an eternity scarf I saw at Herbergers ($40? I think I'll make one thank you!) it's sort of patchwork, with three different colors in the same scarf. Sounds odd, but it's super cute! 

Do you crochet?
Anyone else played Nancy Drew games? 

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful outfit! I love the green with the stripes...I think it works really well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley!
      Your comments are always appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Pretty outfit! The black and white looks good paired with a bright color. Chevrons are cute, but I guess they can have an interesting effect on the eyes. ;)
    I would like to see your scarf when it's all done! :D I crochet too. Actually, I hadn't worked on any projects for a while, but right now am attempting to make an owl purse for Mom; it's a bit of a challenge, since I'm not precisely following any pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to share when I finish, Paige!
      Sounds like a fun project you have as well.

      Delete
  3. CUTE outfit!!! I love that even though our styles are different, I can still say that I think the way you dress is super pretty (and fun too!)!

    I definitely want to see your scarf when it is finished! I can do basic crocheting... it's really fun (I also love arm-knitting to make those big, chunky scarves!).

    Blessings!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rach!
      I will be sure to share the finished product.

      I totally forgot about arm knitting! I remember you posted a scarf and I immediately found a youtube tutorial to make my own. So fun!

      Delete
  4. Jessica,
    My family has talked about doing geocaching-so far only talk! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome here and I LOVE hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I will try to get back as soon as possible with you if you ask a question, however if you'd like you may also email me at Atkersonfamily@aol.com

Here are a few comment guidelines:
This is an open discussion, being so, I'm open to other people's opinions! However, please keep the discussion nice and if you'd like to critique something, please do it tactfully! I.E-instead of "I hate that outfit!" putting, "I think the outfit is a bit miss matched, however I like ___."
Your comments are so appreciated-you rock!
-Natasha
Proverbs 3:5-6

Search This Blog

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews In Last 30 Days