So I'm incredibly behind in my posting! I think these photos are like a month old!! What?!? Yep!
This was a Sunday outfit, classic me-comfortable, yet somewhat dressy.
I've never been one to dress up too much, but I also oppose wearing pjs into Wal mart!
So as promised, I'm going to share a list of important quality traits to look for in a future husband. Maybe you're only 10 thinking "umm, that's nice! But I'm not getting married anytime soon!" True, but it's actually more important to make your list before you meet anyone! Why? Because often clear headed thinking is not present when you "like" someone. So make a bare bones list of things you will not compromise on!! I'm not suggesting you put "must have big brown for eyes"-although that isn't totally bad-but here are some things that are important for me in a future husband:
1. Has a growing, personal relationship with Jesus.-if he doesn't fit #1, the rest doesn't matter.
2. Hard working-a lazy guy is not someone you want marry!
3. Mature-this one really irritates me, immaturity is not cool in my opinion.
4. Loves kids
5. Respects and honors his mom/sister(s)/women in his life.
6. Easy to talk to.
7. Listens to others.
8. Good looking ;) and no, I wouldn't marry Gollum...
9. Interested/open to eating healthy.
10. Likes music-maybe plays an instrument?
Now the catch is, after you make the list, turn on yourself! Ask yourself, "Am I the kind of girl that a guy like that would be interested in?" Then go down the list and ask yourself the same things that are on your list-do I have a vibrant personal relationship with Jesus? Am I hard working? Am I mature?
And remember that God is in control, you don't have to be perfect! But we should be working on these things-especially before even considering marriage.
Do you have a list for things you're looking for in a future husband?